Online Quran Teaching
As you know, the Online Quran Academy is aimed at students who want to Learn Quran Online With Tajweed , it is more important to know their circumstances, community issues and other accessibility and lack of resources for Holy Quran teaching.
To what extent is the teaching of the Qur’an possible, and it is helpful to them?
The answer is yes. Why not, do online Quran teaching is beneficial to anyone who wants to learn the Quran, it is more effective than any physical lesson, whether you go out or hire a Quran teacher in your home.
But we notice that most people use these types of teaching and deliver ineffective teaching using informal software and techniques. Their purpose is to make money or assume that it is a business, alas, to say that such people are hurting the status of online teaching, as well as the Holy Quran.
- Some use free online technologies and software where you can’t get the right voice, excitement due to the slow speed of screen and file sharing, and you are wasting your time and effort on learning less than professional training software. These software were not created for educational purposes, they were built for social interaction and remote computing.
The teaching of the Qur’an cannot be in the business of the people in the business of the people, it is between ALLAH (Subhana Watala) and His servants, it is Sadqa e Jariyah (continues charity). The Prophet (peace be upon him) says: which the believer will continue to receive after his death is the knowledge that he has taught and disseminated, the good son he left behind, or the copy of the Qur’an he left as an inheritance, or the mosque that he left behind created, either a house he built for the traveler, or a stream that he generated, or Sadakah, which he gave from his possessions when he was alive and well, and for which he will continue to receive compensation from his death then. ” (Ibn Maja – Mishkat)
- Another saying of Muhammad (peace be upon him): “Those who study the Qur’an and teach it (to others) are your best.”
It may come to your mind that if it’s not a business, then why does the Quran Online Quran Academy charge a fee?
The answer is that we are not obligated to pay the Qur’an tuition fee, Hadith (Donation) to support the implementation of this program and to spread the Qur’an’s knowledge, which is also Sadaqah. We are a US based company that teaches math and nutrition management, as well as some other businesses as a major source of income. Our subsistence cost of teaching the Qur’an online is $ 40 per student, but as you know it is Hadith, you can spend even more money on ALLAH’s way to spread the word of ALLAH, we do not ask Hadith to whom with them they cannot. to let
The Benefits of Online Learning:
- You don’t have to send your children out or away
- Time, money and energy saving plan
Online gadgets and exciting modern technologies will keep your kids going:
- Your children can take classes 24/7 at the time you choose
- The teacher can give your children attention in their studies (one-on-one lessons)
- Your kids will be shy about asking questions; there aren’t many students around to slow down
- You can view and control your Kids classes without interruption
- You can get huge discounts for group lessons. (Bringing more students with you)
Learning the Quran’s Gifts:
- Reading the Holy Quran fulfills our Islamic duty.
- The Holy Quran dispels worries and regrets.
- Your status will be raised in this life.
You can get 10 rewards for each letter of the Qur’an:
- The Qur’an will be a proof for you on Yom-ul-Qayama
- The Holy Quran will intercede for us Yom-ul-Qayama
- The Holy Quran will take you to Paradise
- Your place in heaven is based on the remembrance of the Holy Quran
- You will be the best people
- You will be among the noble and respectful angels:
- Qur’an courses online.
- Quran Nazira for children and adults
- Basic (Qaeda) Quran Reading:
- Learn the Holy Quran with Tajweed:
- In the Memorandum of the Holy Quran
Qur’an Translation and Tafsir:
We have male and female teachers a round the clock to tell you about the true beauty of the Holy Quran.
Get three days of free trial lessons right now to check out. It will give you an idea of our teaching tools and methodology that we use in the Qur’an online teaching.